Sunday 2 June 2013

Monsters University Is Coming!






On the 12th of July the next Pixar film is going to be released in the UK! 

Monsters University is the prequel to Monsters Inc (2011) and will tell the tale of how Mike and Sulley first met when they were at university.


I am a HUGE Pixar fan and I'm so excited for the 12th July! Only 40 days to go!









In honour of the new film, and to keep myself preoccupied while I wait for its release, I've decided to write five blogs about my Top Five Pixar films.

It took me a while to write down my top 5, it was SO difficult. I'm sure after I've written the blogs the order will change. Maybe I should do my Top Five Pixar films each year and see how they change!









Picture For Thought




The film that makes No.5 on my Top Five Pixar Films is the one in which we first meet these cheeky peas!

No comments:

Post a Comment