Monday 6 May 2013

When You Wish Upon A Star (Part 1)

So last summer I managed to bag the best job I've ever had; I was a Custodial Showkeeper at the Hollywood Studios theme park in Walt Disney World!

I applied for the Disney International College Program through a company called Yummy Jobs. They actually came into my uni and did a talk about it. I went to the talk, put my name down, applied online, progressed through the interview stages and got an e-mail saying that I had been accepted onto the program! 

:D

I won't lie, to begin with my excitement was tainted by devastation. One of my best friends had applied too and didn't get through the final stage, and on top of that my role was going to be in custodial... a.k.a. cleaning. 
I'd been so excited for both my friend and I to be going together and having the best summer ever, but it all seemed to be falling apart a bit.

I talked to my friend about it and she told me that I was the biggest Disney geek she knew and that if I didn't go for it I would regret it for the rest of my life.

I'm pretty sure she was right.


Pictures for thought


















I absolutely loved it. I'll say more another day. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment