Saturday 20 April 2013

Missions In Life

So I'm finally starting a blog! 


Missions In Life
  1. Start a blog
  2. Work at Walt Disney World
     ......

Okay, excellent!

I should begin by saying a bit about myself...
I'm about to finish my final year of uni, studying Creative Writing and Film Studies. It's been grand, apart from much inevitable stressing about assignments, exams and such. 

Because I'm a joint student I didn't get the option to do a dissertation, which on one hand was pretty devastating, because I would have really liked to do something on Pixar!

I <3 Pixar

Although instead I get to write a slightly-bigger-than-usually-expected 
Creative Writing piece. 

My thing is fiction, I got on well with scripts, don't even mention poetry.
So I've been developing a Formula 1 novel idea for my slightly-bigger-than-usually-expected piece and have to submit the first two chapters.
I aim to carry on writing the novel after university and maaaaaaaybe submit it to some publishers, and then get my big break and the world will love it, I'll get a film deal and become the next J.K.Rowling and- ....... *cough*

Well, we'll see.


Missions In Life
  1. Start a blog
  2. Work at Walt Disney World
  3. Get a book published



Picture for thought.

I worked at Walt Disney World last summer.

Best. Summer. Ever.

I'll elaborate next time.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment